- You never have to check the site for new coupons again, and you get the latest and greatest first.
- It’s totally free.
- 21,000+ subscribers means that–the content works, and using e-mail or RSS saves you wasted visits.
- Exclusive content and competitions–from free eBooks to special member offers–are often limited to subscribers only. If you want the rarest opportunities, subscribing is the way to go.
- Your info will never be shared with anyone. We hate spam as much as you do.
- Subscribing is worth testing for a few days just to experience it. Decide you prefer visiting? Just unsubscribe with one click.
- Subscribers are extra cool!
7 Reasons to Subscribe to the newsletter
Author: Lina Zussino on June 1st, 2012
Steven Zussino is the co-founder of Grocery Alerts Canada. He loves to help Canadians save money on groceries. He also runs the blog, CanadianPersonalFinance.com.