Starbucks is bringing back their 12 Days of Deals again this year, starting December 1, 2012.
Here’s the deal line-up:
December 1, 2012 – Buy any Tumbler or Mug, get a free Grande Beverage.
December 2, 2012 – Buy One, Get One Free Starbucks VIA Ready Brew 12-pack or Tazo Tea Tin
December 3, 2012 – Buy the featured Brewed Coffee Tumbler, Get FREE COFFEE all January.
December 4, 2012 – Get a Stainless Steel Tumbler for $9.95, Get any 1lb Christmas Blend and a Red Stainless Tumbler for only $19.95 (regularly $30)
December 5, 2012 – Get a Red, Blue, or Gold acrylic tumbler for $5.95.
December 6, 2012 – Buy a Merry Moment Cocoa Gift Set for $12.95.
December 7, 2012 – Get 1 lb. of Christmas Blend Coffee or K-cup 12-pack for $9.95, Starbucks VIA Christmas Blend 12-pack for $7.95, or Christmas Verismo Pod Pack for $8.95.
December 8, 2012 – Buy a 16-oz. Cold Cup Filled with frappuccino inspired flavored chocolates for $10.95.
December 9, 2012 – Buy a Starbucks 12-oz. Red Cup Collection Mug for $3.95.
December 10, 2012 – Save 30% off Gift Packs.
December 11, 2012 – Save 40% off Cold Cups and Cold Cup Straws.
December 12, 2012 – Save 40% on a Cranberry Bliss Bar Tray.
Which day do you think has the best deal?
I am a fan of Day 3 or Day 7!
Enjoy these related post(s):
Want a travel Card that knows no boundaries?
- Earn a Welcome Bonus of 25,000 Membership Rewards points (worth $250) just by making $500 in purchases in your first 3 months of membership. That's enough for a round-trip flight almost anywhere in North America!
- No annual fee for the first year. A value of $150!
- Earn 2 points for every $1 in Card purchases at eligible gas stations, grocery stores and drugstores in Canada
- Earn 2 points for every $1 in Card purchases for eligible travel purchases, including flights, hotels, car rentals, cruises, and more.
- Earn one point for every $1 in Card purchases everywhere else.
- Transfer your points to frequent flyer programs, or one-to-one to Aeroplan and Avios.
- Charge any travel including gas to your Card and pay with points, with no blackout periods.